Monday, November 23, 2015

DÍA DE GRACIAS

Holllaaaaaa amigos! ¿¿¿Como están??? Bueno. I´m sorry that I am terrible at this weekly email thing. I always forget to tell you guys what's going on in the missionary life! Sorry....but I am repenting and changing my ways! Here are some good things that have happened in the past couple of weeks:


-We had a Zone Conference with our President and a bunch of missionaries and being with other missionaries always gets me way pumped about life! I always see other missionaries with their nametags and I get so excited because I'm with missionaries and then I remember that I am a missionary too! It's really a good time. 


-It's getting a lot hotter here.....ahhhhhh!!!!! It gets really hot and humid and then it rains a ton after and cools down a little bit #blessings but everybody here talks about December like it's the plague because it's so hot so we'll see if I'm fit to survive or not.


-Last week we helped some Hermana's in our district move and it was so fun and so hot and we ate BURGER KING after and it was sooooo good!!!!!!!! I used to hate Burger King but we had hamburgers and fries and it was amazing! Definitely a highlight of my week/life.


-Raul (our investigator) and his girlfriend (member) are getting married this Saturday and he's getting baptized on Sunday!!!!!!!!!! He's seriously so pumped and we're full with wedding planning and everything! I never thought I'd be a wedding planner in my life but maybe I know what I'm going to study when I get home.....


Hey! This week is Thanksgiving!!! I've got some big plans for our lunch on Thursday but I'll let you know how my cooking skills go next Monday....I've been thinking this week about what I'm grateful for and these are what came to my mind first:
-My family
-My friends at home and on missions
-My friend's families
-The Book of Mormon
-The Atonement 
-Paraguay


It's a pretty obvious list but I've received so much love and support from my family, friends, and their families and it's made all the difference in my mission. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Book of Mormon! Greatest book ever. The Atonement has helped me in more ways than I thought possible and has helped me change and learn and grow so so so much! And obviously, PARAGUAY! I'm going to be one of those missionaries that comes home and is obsessed with the country they served in and talk about it all the time #sorrynotsorry


Anyways, life is good here in Paraguay! Hermana Espinoza and I are doing good and she is helping me improve my Spanish so much! It's been a good transfer! I love you all and please eat an extra plate of delicious Thanksgiving food for me, okay?


Ponderize: Last week-2Nephi 2:6-8 This week: Alma 34:38

Love, Hermana Nielsen 

Compañeras 4 life!

We've eaten a lot of cow heart lately...



No comments:

Post a Comment