Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hello!

Okay this week was crazy! But way good! Just a ton of spiritual feeding! We had an area 70 come to our stake conference and it was way spiritual and I got a ton of my questions about life answered! He talked to us a lot about the power of fasting and doing our fast the right way. There is so much power that comes from putting of natural man things and giving ourselves more to God. God is so good to us and gives back to us wayyyyy more than we deserve. I have really felt that this week.

I just got out of my final interview with my mission president and it was so sweet to talk about the experiences I have had in the past (almost) year and a half. The Lord has taken what I´ve offered Him and given me so much more. It´s really cool what the Lord can mold us into when we just give ourselves to Him!

I love my mission so much! I am really excited to just enjoy the last few weeks!!! Not trunky though jajajaja Have a great week!


Ponderize- Mosiah 5:7-8


Con amor, Hermana Nielsen




No comments:

Post a Comment