Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My first week!!

This week has been incredible!! I am a missionary!! I am SO HAPPY! It is crazy here in Mexico City but the CCM campus is so beautiful and the spirit here is so strong. There are 4 hermanas and 4 Elders in my district and I love them all so much! I seriously did not know that my heart could love people so deeply so quickly. I don't know how I'm going to say bye to some of them when I leave here. 

Missionary work is so hard but so fun!! We are working so hard to learn spanish and how to teach effectively and I love it so much! We are already teaching investigators that only speak spanish in 30 minute lessons! We rely on the gift of tongues! Please pray for the missionaries every time you pray because we need your prayers to spread this beautiful message every single second of every day!

 This is the best thing I have ever done with my life. I have already been changed so much and it has only been a week. The Lord will truly give us the best life if we turn our whole selves over to him. I promise. I am so grateful for this opportunity! I love you all so much! Thank you for everything! 

Love, Hermana Nielsen
(I can't believe I am a missionary!!!!)
My 19th birthday!
 It was so rainy and such a beautiful day.
 Best birthday ever!

I love the Hermanas with my whole heart!!!

I didn't know that Elder Nilson had 1 week left here
 so seeing him was a huge blessing!



No comments:

Post a Comment