Tuesday, June 30, 2015

What a Week!

I never want to stop being a missionary! Ever!!! I am learning so much and teaching people is INCREDIBLE. I constantly feel the spirit and I can immediately tell when I don't have it.

We have learned so much this week about being a missionary for our whole lives, instead of just on our mission and it hit me really hard that I will be doing this work forever. I love it so much. It is mind blowing that Heavenly Father allows us as 18-21 year olds to have the gift of sharing his sweet message. I have been so humbled.

 Mexico City is also so awesome!!! We only stay in the gates of the CCM but the weather is incredible and the food is DELICIOUS!!! My district rocks my socks off!

 I forgot my camera cord so I will send pictures next week!

They are seriously some of the best people I have ever met! God knew that I needed to be sent to the Mexico MTC, it has been one of the greatest blessings of my life.

Turning my heart over to the Lord has taken my life on a path that I never could have dreamed for myself. I will be forever grateful for my mission. It has already changed my life so much. Share the gospel everywhere you go! Everything is centered on Christ, so if you follow His example to your best ability, you will be sharing the gospel in the best way! I love this work! Have an incredible week, I love you all! 


Love, Hermana Sadizzzle 

No comments:

Post a Comment