Monday, December 21, 2015

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Did you guys know that CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEK?!?!?! Yay!!!! I'm so excited!! We get to eat so much food this week!!!

This past week we had our Christmas Activity with the whole mission and it was so fun!! I got to see all my mission buddies and play a lot of soccer and sweat the whole day! We did a program at the beginning and I sang with the zone I'm in right now and did a Nativity play with my old zone, it was so fun!!! We've been practicing for like a month now so it was cool to watch everybody do random skits and sing a just relax and enjoy the Christmas season!


The Patiño Family is progressing really well! Their daughter wants to get baptized and they set a date to get sealed in the temple in February!!! We are working a lot with them and they are progressing so much! They have come to church 3 weeks in a row YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love missionary work and Christmas and being a missionary on Christmas!!!


Have a great week and remember that we celebrate Christmas for CHRIST....not the Virgin Mary. 


I love you all!
Hermana Nielsen


Ponderize: Mosiah 2:41

My comp and I :)

My best friends in the mission!



No comments:

Post a Comment