Monday, August 8, 2016

WHOOOO

Okay so this week has been crazy!!!!
But of course, 0 time SO.
Hna Andreasen went home. 
That was like a fork stabbed in my heart and then twisted around. 


BUT Hna Valdez came!! She´s tall and verrrrry dark and from The Dominican Republic and she´s so sassy and thinks I am so blonde and laughs at everything I say and we are crazy together and we have found a lot of miracles this weeks! 


There have been so many changes in everything this week and I was not ready for all of them but I made it through this week and I actually enjoyed it! The whole week was for real so crazy but the whole entire time I felt so much peace. It was so cool. I felt the Savior so close to me the whole time. I always have to rely on the Atonement here but especially this week and every time I kneeled down to pray at night I was just so amazed at how much peace I could feel with so much change. It´s because the Lord loves us and wants us to be so happy! And he will help us even through the most difficult challenges! I realized that I felt so much peace because I looked for it. I looked for the positive and the Lord helped me to see it! It´s incredible what He will do for us if we just ask, he is always always waiting. 


Highlight of the week: Hna Andreasen told me that I have a lot of qualities like the Grinch and I think that´s the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me.


Ponderize: 2 Nephi 1:9

LOVE, Hermana Nielsen 



No comments:

Post a Comment