Friday, July 17, 2015

Hello my friends! The past week has been such a blur. I can't believe that I have been here for a month!! That makes me so sad! Time is going by way too fast! We are learning so much about the gospel and my testimony is strengthening so much! Sunday's are my favorite! We have lots of meetings but they are so powerful and we get so spiritually fed! We have to write a 5 minute talk each week in straight spanish and then the  branch president calls 2 or 3 people at a time to speak so you don't know who is going to speak until right before, it's awesome! I haven't spoken yet but I am excited to! We also had a really cool devotional by Elder Holland and he talked about being a missionary right now in the last dispensation and it was a huge slap in the face! Every prophet and missionary and righteous human being since Adam have known that their dispensation would end and that eventually the truth would be gone from the earth again but they still kept on going and working hard and doing everything in their power to spread the gospel but WE ARE THE LAST DISPENSATION. THE TRUTH WILL NEVER LEAVE THE EARTH AGAIN! If Moroni and Alma and Nephi and every great prophet and apostle and missionary before Joseph Smith had reason to keep going and working hard then we have like 10 million times more reason to keep going! We are living in the 2nd coming, Elder Holland said that people always ask him when the 2nd coming will be and he always says that it started in the spring of 1820 when Joseph Smith prayed. What a time to be alive! I've never felt a more burning desire to just yell the gospel to people in a kind, loving missionary way! I am so grateful and humbled that Heavenly Father trusts us to do this work. Thank you for all of the emails, I love and appreciate them so much! Have a fantastic week!

Love, Hermana Nielsen :)


My district just tried to recreate the Dan Jones pic in PMG...it was the best we could do!

No comments:

Post a Comment