Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Final Countdown!

Well we got our flight plans today and I leave for Paraguay in 5 days!!!! We have a layover in Panama and then we'll be in Paraguay! We'll be traveling for about 16 hours #prayforus! I'm really nervous for the airports hahaha but I am super excited to get to Paraguay!! It feels like I am leaving my home again too which is really bittersweet, I can't imagine what it's going to feel like to leave Paraguay after 16 months.

This week I got a little bit discouraged with my Spanish and while I was trying to read the Book of Mormon in Spanish during language study, an Elder in my district was practicing how to say different types of sentences to our district and he looked at me and said "Hermana Nielsen, Heavenly Father wants you to learn Spanish and he will help you." I know that Heavenly Father wanted me to hear that and he sent those words to me through Elder Kidd. So many blessings here, so little time! The CCM is a dream! I know that the field is going to be so much harder but I am so excited!

I am so grateful every day to be a missionary, this is for real the greatest thing ever!! I wish I had enough time to tell you every little detail because it is incredible!

Today we got to eat in the new comedor and it is SO NICE!!! The food is still incredible and my life is the best, I love it! Have a great week and please enjoy Fiesta Days for me!!

Love, Hermana Nielsen


We had to weigh our stuff today..#sad


My comp and I!  

No comments:

Post a Comment