Tuesday, July 28, 2015

PARAGUAY

Hi everybody! I am in Paraguay! We got here at about 11 last night (I think Paraguay is 2 hours ahead of you guys). The plane rides were awesome, I will share my experiences later! Our President and his wife picked us up and Hermana Stewart and I slept at the mission home.

We are at the mission office right now filling out forms, having interviews with the president, and having fun with the Elders in the mission office!

I am safe and sound and my Spanish is definitely improving because that is all we speak here....ahhhhh it´s great but I definitely better learn Spanish very quickly! I think we have transfers tomorrow and the rest of today is getting all of our things in order.

I am happy, healthy and ready to get going! I love you all, I will email more next week! :)


Love, Hermana Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment