Monday, October 26, 2015

WOW.

This week has been so crazy. We had transfers on Wednesday and Hermana Porter left :( :( :( It seriously feels like one of my best friends left me and I can't talk to her at all ahhhhh!!!


Our district leader called us on Tuesday and told us that she would be leaving and I would be staying, we were expecting it but it is still weird without her. We spent Tuesday packing and cleaning everything for Hermana Porter to leave Reducto. When our district leader called, he also told us that the elders in our ward would be leaving to and their area would be added on to ours..........................WHITE WASH!!! Ahhhhhh so now we have two areas and it's huge but we're figuring out how to manage the two!


Also, I GOT A NEW COMPANION!!!! Hermana Espinoza, she's from Peru :) she's about 5 feet tall and as latina as they come hahahahaha she's really great and it's fun to learn new things with a new companion! If I had a dollar for every time she said "wow" I would have a lot of dollars hahahah #blessed


It's raining cats and dogs here right now! (Literally there are a million cats and dogs here) I love this weather so much! The streets are flooded and it's been a good time trying to cross the streets!


Sorry this letter is so random, I'm not good at rough drafts and ain't nobody got time to go back and fix things! 

My ponderize scripture this week is 1Corinthians 2:9
I know that if we truly love the Lord, we will do what he asks of us and when this life is over we're going to be surprised at how worth it it all was. 

I love you all, thank you so much for your letters, emails, love and support-it means a lot to me <3
Love, Hermana Nielsen

Sorry, no pics this week, I didn't want to bring my camera in the rain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment