Monday, October 5, 2015

BEST Weekend ever!!

Okay, so I think it's safe to say that General Conference was a dream for all of us!! This past weekend was better than any Christmas I have ever had (sorry Santa). But seriously, WE GOT TO WATCH IT IN ENGLISH!!!! Yayyy! We watched the Women's Session on Saturday before the other sessions started and I was just crying through the whole thing! It felt so good to hear the messages in English and understand every single word that was going on! Ahhhh no feeling can compare!

We rode to the stake center and watched it with all of the other missionaries and a lot of people were there too. We sat in the Relief Society room around a tv and enjoyed a lot of treats!!

I don't think that I have a favorite talk because all of them were incredible but some of the things that really stuck out to me were:

Being worthy to have the Holy Ghost with us, being temple worthy, keeping the Sabbath Day holy, and trusting in the Lord. I am already dying to get the talks and read them every day for the next 6 months!

Oh my, we also got 3 new apostles!! What?!?! Conference was seriously so special, I am so happy to hear so much feedback from you guys about what you liked about conference.

We are so so blessed to have a living prophet that teaches us what the Lord wants us to do.

I would tell you more about my past week but seriously the only thing that I can remember is conference! And Hermana Porter tried Coke for her first time this past week hahaha. There used to be a rule that we couldn't drink black sodas but our President just changed it so she tried coke for her first time!

Seriously, everything is so good. I am so happy and conference helped me take a step back and stop worrying about some little things that I was caught up on. I am just so happy and so happy for all of you! There's always room to find joy!

My Ponderize scripture this week is 3 Nephi 13:33, Seek ye first the kingdom of God!!

Love you all! 
Hermana Nielsen


1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy to hear you're still so happy and excited! Miss your face and love you so much!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete