Monday, January 11, 2016

No more bucket showers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys! It's so good to hear from all of you this week! Some weeks feel longer than the others and when we get to email it's like Heaven! 

Random Notice: I am going to start sending better weekly emails so if I don't email you individually, don't feel bad....I just want to be better at letting you know what's going on in Paraguay!

THIS WEEK!
First of all, WE MOVED!!! Just in time for Hermana Austin to go home on Wednesday jajajaja. Our new house is really nice! Like we have a shower now and HOT WATER!!!!!! And there is a little dish washer that we don't know if it works or not or how to use it but I didn't know that those existed here!! It's a really cool place and the view is fun from our back window! I was too lazy to take pics of the inside this week but hopefully next week I'll send you some pics that will make you all jealous! 

We also had splits this week with the Hermana Leaders and it was way fun! I got to show Hermana Fuentealba around the mountain in Ybyraty! She's from Chile and it was just a fun day getting to konw a different missionary! She's really nice and her and her sister are the only members in her family so it was cool to hear about her conversion and how the gospel has affected her life! It's also fun to see my improvement with Spanish, it's cool being with Latinas because you have to say everything in Spanish so when you don't know how to say something and you don't have a dictionary, you've gotta figure it out!! I love speaking a different language, it's so hard but so much fun! 

This has just been a good week. We've been really busy which is good, I love focusing on the work! One of my favorite things about the mission is coming home at night and realizing that I haven't thought about myself all day. I love thinking about other people and stressing about their needs. It's really cool to watch myself change and grow. Sometimes I feel like I haven't really grown a lot on the mission but Heavenly Father always helps me see how I've changed and improved! Have I ever told you guys that I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY?!?!!

I hope that you're all surviving the cold and going back to school after the holidays..I remember that was always the worst part about Christmas break. We have transfers this week but I have no idea what's going to happen so I guess I'll let you all know next week! Pray for us! 

Ponderize: Alma 5:26 :)

Love, Hermana Nielsen 

The view from one of our rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment