Monday, January 4, 2016

Infierno

I only have a couple of minutes so I´m just going to let you all know about a funny experience we had on New Years....It´s not really funny so don´t get too excited. We ate a HUGE dinner with a family from the ward that we are really good friends with and then we went home to bed...it´s been really really hot here so we were chillin in our AC and then we both fell asleep. I kept waking up every hour and I couldn´t figure out why until about 2 o´clock when I was dripping in sweat and my body wanted to DIE. Hna Austin was awake too and we realized that the power was out because it was raining really hard so our AC wasn´t working. We laid there for a minute and I was like "Hey Hermana, do you want me to go get a fan?" She replied with "HERMANA WE DON'T HAVE ANY POWER" Hahahahahahaha I was like "Oh yeah jajajaja" Then we started laughing and then we both laid on our beds dying (literally I thought that I was going to die in Paraguay that night no joke) and the power came back on and we had AC!!! I don't think my body has cooled down since that night but we are happy and working hard! And getting Hna Austin prepared to go home next week to a first world country....seeing our families and houses at Christmas really threw us off. We haven't seen anything that nice in 6 months/18 months. 

I love you all! Have a great week and keep working on your New Year's goals!!

Ponderize: Alma 7:11-12

Hermana Nielsen


No comments:

Post a Comment