Monday, March 14, 2016

Overwhelmed

Yes, the title of my email is how I feel right now jajaja. Overwhelmed with SO MANY EMOTIONS! So much is happening in Utah but I´m in Paraguay entonces....voy a disfrutar 100% Paraguay!

Since the day we hit March 1st the weather has cooled down by like 15 degreessssss!! YAYAYAYA!!! I don´t have to use my sweat rag anymore! And I have had a cold because the weather has been 80 degrees and my body is not used to that right now jajaja. We don´t even sleep with the AC anymore because it´s cooolllddd!! I don`t think I can ever come back to Utah.

Also, I guess the news is out...I hit my 9 month mark this week...that is really why I am so overwhelmed! I can´t believe it. I still feel so new in the mission. I feel like I have 4 months or something. I don´t know how I feel about it. Time is going by way to fast and that makes me really sad. I love Paraguay so so much. 


Hey go watch this Mormon Message:



Every time I watch it I cry. It is so amazing. I think I have watched it every day this week in Spanish and English hahahah. But my favorite part is at the end when he says that he's glad we have trials because they help us to love. That is what I have learned here in Ypacarai. I have learned to love so much more. I have never been rejected more, made fun of, had to deal with creepy men, or had my patience tried so much in my life. I was wondering this past week if I have grown or changed in this area and I asked the Lord if He would show me how. Boy did he ever. I realized that I am not the same person at all. My capacity to love others under cualquier circumstance has grown so much. I love this place. I love these people. This has been the hardest part of my mission so far but I cried yesterday when I started talking to an hermana in our branch because I already know how much I'm going to miss her and everybody else. I love this place so so so much. I'm grateful too for the trials that God gives us because they really do help us to learn and grown and love so much more. And love is so great!

Anyways, I'm really happy down here. 

Can't send pics because you already know...
Have a great week!

love, Hermana Nielsen

Ponderize: Look for a scripture about love :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment