Monday, March 21, 2016

Pascua!!!!

Hola! How´s everybody´s start to SEMANA SANTA!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!! I've heard about this week for my whole mission and it's finally here. Everybody in Paraguay celebrates Easter for the whole week and makes a ton of chipa (cheese bread?) and I've been told that as missionaries we eat it allllll week. Bring it.

This week we had a conference with and Area 70, Elder Urre and his wife. His wife talked about how great people need resilience and how we have to have hard things to help us grow, I was like alright this is for me 110%! It was really fun too because I got to see some of my bff's in the mission!

This week the heat came back and my body was like "nope." But with about 700 gallons of water every day we are surviving! Not really, I am enjoying the heck out of my mission. It's the best thing ever!

I don't really have a lot to say this week. I can't remember what happened jajaja. But every day is an adventure and it's really fun! I really don't know what else to say right now.....enjoy this week and think of the Savior and why we celebrate Easter! I'm going to miss Easter candy a lot but we've got cheese bread to make up for that right? I'm sorry, my mind is blank hahahaha have a great week!


Love, Hermana Nielsen 
Ponderize: Luke 24:5-6

Hermana Ball, Hermana Badger and I!

Hermana Ball and I with our trainees!

I learned how to make chipa!



No comments:

Post a Comment