Tuesday, March 29, 2016

3-28-16

Well this last week felt like 1 day so that´s cool. NOT! I hate how fast time goes on the mission. But here´s what´s up:

-I have not had diahrrea since Easters, I have had it since last June.

-We finished Hermana Ovejero's training this week!!! These have been the fastest 3 months of my mission, I can't believe it! She already came to the mission pre trained and she actually taught me more than I taught her jajaja but igual no más!

-This week was really special because we got to celebrate the Savior alllll week! I love the way the Paraguayans celebrate Semana Santa. It's really special and I really focused on the Savior and the specific events that happened in His life. 

-We have an investigator named Cecilia and she came to church again yesterday!! Yay!!!!! We are planning on having her baptism the 9th of April! She's excited to come to General Conference and she loves Personal Progress! (she's 13!) She's so so so great. Please just pray for her and that everything goes well. I am so happy!

-Okay so this week it rained for a few days and they happened to be holidays so it was really hard to find people to teach. BUT we have an investigator named Carolina. She is by far the hardest investigator I have had in the sense of doctrinal questions up the wazooooooo!!!! But it's been fun to teach her. She just needs some faith ya know? But it was raining all day Friday and I was like crap. Who we gonna teach. And we had an appointment with her so I was like alright Hna Ovejero, let's go. I always get a little nervous before lessons with her because she is kinda hard to teach and it takes a lot to get the spirit there and without the spirit I literally don't know what to teach her. So we go to her house and she was chill and let us in and HOLY COW!!!!!!! We had the most POWERFUL lesson with her! Right before, my comp and I both felt that we needed to teach the Book of Mormon. We focused on that the whole time and the Spirit was so strong. Carolina started opening up to us and felt more comfortable and we were definitely seeing progress. It was so cool. It was one of those lessons where you're like "Wow, this needs to be on the District" (my fellow missionaries will understand lol) Lessons like that are the reason we get up and study and then leave for hours every day. So worth it. I love being a missionary. 

We are doing so good here! We have transfers this week but I don't feel like I'm leaving, we'll see! Have a happy week!

Ponderize: 2 Nephi 16:10 "be converted and be healed."

LOVE, Hermana Nielsen 


No comments:

Post a Comment