Monday, April 4, 2016

My life is NUTZ

HAHAHAHA this week. It felt like I did as much these past 4 days that a normal person would do in a year jajajaja!!! But it also flew by. 

So we went to our district meeting on Tuesday and I was really chill because I didn´t think that I was going to leave my area, ya know? Then our district leader leaves to get the transfers and came back and was like, "I TOLD YOU HERMANA NIELSEN" He told me I was leaving. What. Then he told me that I was leaving to San Lorenzo to be and hermana leader and that my new comp would be Hermana Andreasen....WHAAAATTTTT. I was really cool about it and all and then we rode the colectivo home and I had 30 minutes to think and I was like ah crap. I have heard about what happens with hermana leaders jajaja they are just tired all the time and have to travel a lot and be responsible adults and stuff. So that's cool. And Hermana Andreasen and I got her in a "white wash." It's when the two missionaries that were in an area leave and two new ones come in. Luckily San Lorenzo was my stake center when I first got here so I know it a little bit but really only the church hahahaha. My life is gooooood! 


So anyways, Hermana Andreasen is my new companion and she is from Queen Creek Arizona!! Yeah! She is so cool and we are already bff's! we get along so well and we had to plan everything we were going to do for this transfer on Thursday and we are both just really on the same page and we are so excited to work with and help the other hermanas! Neither of us have been hermana leaders so we are just trying to wing it all with the spirit! 
We have a companionship of two American hermanas so on April Fool's day we went to their house and Christmas Caroled and then did a study with them and it was really fun! We are just jumping right into all of this business! And the members here have already started to give us lunch everyday so we are actually doing really well hahahaha!


General Conference was amazing. As usual! I loved all of the talks and I got answers to all of my questions! It's really incredible what the church is doing and how we are able to help so many people around the world. I only know a little bit about what's going on but from what I know, it's our time to step up and really help others. Also President Uchdorf is really tender. 


I love you guys! Have a great week! Pray that I will be able to figure out how to do all of this jajaja


Ponderize: 1 Nephi 3:7 Whatever the Lord told you to do at conference, DO IT. And he will provide a way.


LOVE, Hermana Nielsen 


We got to watch Conference in English again with the Elders in another room #blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment