Monday, April 11, 2016

This week has been SO BUSY!!!!!!!

I got to go do an intercambio (splits?) in my first area with an hermana and that was so cool! I never thought I´d see that place again and it made me so happy! But we´re just trying really hard to get to know our area and sometimes I get really frustrated and then I remember that we have only been here for like 2 weeks and that I´m 19 years old and I don´t need to know everything! We left the other day and forgot our map so we could literally do nothing so we took a bunch of names to a members house and she drew us maps and helped us and then she gave us food last night and the members here have already offered to give us lunch every single day during the week and they all are helping us so much! They are incredible people and they are making me feel so at home! I already never want to leave this area, I love it so much! But we´re doing so good! The Lord is helping me so much to become so much better and he is fitting my abilities to my tasks, I feel so blessed every day! Have a great week!

LOVE, Hermana Nielsen

Ponderize: Joseph Smith History 1:25


No comments:

Post a Comment