Monday, April 25, 2016

What´s Your Perfect Date?

Hey! It´s April 25...it´s not too hot and it´s not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. Jajaja I hope you all got that joke. And my title. 

And por suerte today it's raining so much and that is a good thing because it's Pday and that means that it's not 100 degrees! yay! 

This week has been great! We have been working our buns off and traveling a lot! I love it. But it makes the time go faster and I don´t love that. 

Funny story:

This week we left with a member named Rita. She's literally the coolest person I know. She's so so so funny and she's basically a missionary. So we were walking down a street and my comp was hungry so she bought and empanada from a lady that sells them on the side of the road. I was like hey I'll pay and I gave her my bag of money. We left and taught some lessons and everything was chill. We started walking back down this street and I had a feeling that there was somebody we needed to talk to on this street so I was just looking and waiting to know....I saw the lady that was selling the empanadas and I was like yeah let's talk to her again. My comp was like cool, I'll buy another empanada. So I start talking to her about the gospel and everything and my companion and Rita started laughing...I was like what the heck I am trying to share the gospel with this woman ya know? So I look over and my comp is bright red and she had my money bag in her hand....she left my money there from the first time she bought an empanada jajaja!!! So we start laughing with the lady and she tells us she's Catholic and to go away and what not but it was a funny story! And I'm glad that I listened to the spirit! 

We're just working really hard here in San Lorenzo! It's weird because I'm not here to work every day of the week so I get confused with investigators and members and stuff but I'm getting the hang of it! Our President changed things a little bit this transfer. Usually if there are two companionships that share a ward or branch they split the area and the companionships work in different parts but now we just share everything. It's so weird but I like it! So this week we have a baptism, Luis!!!!!!!!! The other hermanas have been working with him more than us but because we share an area it's all together. He's like an old man that's really chill and wants to follow Jesus, I like him. We'll let you know how it goes next Monday! 

Ponderize this week: Mosiah 16:7-8

This is one of my favorite scriptures because there is so much HOPE that the gospel brings us! 

LOVE, Hermana Nielsen 


No comments:

Post a Comment