Monday, May 30, 2016

No se jajaja

I'm so sorry but time is short today so my emails will be lame sauce :(

Wow, I feel really overwhelmed with love today! Everybody that emailed me today has really helped me and said exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks you guys! This week has been crazy and a little rough. Two of the recent converts that have been doing so good both  had problems with drugs and alcohol this week....I've just been a little stressed and worried about them. God is teaching me a lot of patience right now hahaha. But luckily it's Monday and we are starting a new week with a district activity :)

So there's a member here named Wanilda and she's from Brazil, she went this week to see her family and brought us back a food that I had been dreading! In Brazil they take a cow's hoof and take everything out of it like the veins and stuff and they cook it and make something sweet with it. She brought it back and I was like no. There's no way I'm gonna try that. But I tried it and it was so good hahahahahaha we're always eating random weird things here. I'll try and take a pic of it this week!

There's not a lot going on this week. We're just searching all of San Lorenzo for new investigators and surviving the cold and loving every moment of being a missionary! Hna Andreasen and I are having lots of fun together and doing lots of divisions with Hermanas and laughing at all of the dumb stuff that happens. I say it every week but I really really love being a missionary and I appreciate so much the love and support I receive from home! Keep praying for the people here and the missionaries around the world, it's much appreciated :)

Have a great week!

Ponderize: Alma 48:17

Con AMOR, Hermana Nielsen

Our Zone and me accidentally punching my companion

Intercambios



No comments:

Post a Comment