Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Crazy Days

Hey! Things are crazy right now. We just found out our transfers and my companion is leaving. I will probably be crying for days, or months. But we don´t have time for that hahaha.

My new companion will be Hermana Rojas from Argentina! She´s way cute and has about a year in the mission! I am really excited, we are going to have a ton of fun!

Also, Hermana Sweat and Hna Sosa are both leaving the area and we are getting two new Hermanas here so I am way excited!!!

We are in the first week now of my last transfer and I am peeing my skirt. It´s blazing hot and there´s a ton of work to do and I am really excited! We´re just praying for our investigators to go to church so if you guys could pray for that too, that would be AWESOME!

Have a great week! Thanks for all the love and support.


Hermana Nielsen


No comments:

Post a Comment