Monday, August 10, 2015

Semana 2

This week has been crazy! I feel like I have already gained a lifetime of experience in one week. This week my companion and I got to try pig tongue! It was somebody's birthday party after a ward activity and they asked us if we wanted to try it so we went for it! It tasted pretty good but it was like eating a sponge and it was weird to think about it.

It's been a really cool week; we have been teaching an investigator named Blanca that is so prepared to hear the gospel! She moved here and has been looking for a church to start going to so obviously Heavenly Father put her in our pathway! She came to church with her family yesterday and that was really exciting!

The members here are incredible. They are super faithful and willing to help us all the time! They are incredible examples to me. I've realized that being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ doesn't just include going to church and weekly activities, it is helping the missionaries and less active members and everybody else, we should be doing daily things to strengthen our wards and stakes because they are incredible blessings.

Paraguay just keeps getting better and better and hotter a hotter :)

I just read this email and it is all over the place...sorry! The more I try to learn Spanish, the worse my English gets. I am going to sound like a hillbilly by the time I get home.

Have a great week! 

Love you all, Hermana Nielsen


No comments:

Post a Comment