Monday, February 22, 2016

:)

Hi friends! I'm a little bummed to hear that nobody got my emails last week :( I resent it so hopefully you can see what went on in the mission world down here. This week was a little crazy, we didn't have a lot of time to work because my companion got sick so we were home Wednesday-Sunday. I cooked and cleaned and read Jesus the Christ and the Book of Mormon the whole time so it was still productive jajaja!! But this was definitely the hottest week of my life. It was probably a blessing that we were inside for most of it because seriously I didn't know that this kind of heat/humidity combination was possible. I realized this week that if I can make it through a Paraguayan summer as a missionary I can literally do anything. We got the call for transfers today and Hermana Ovejero and I are both staying here together! I am so happy that we get to finish her training together, I seriously love my companion so much! I really don't have a lot more to say but I'm grateful for all of the prayers and love that are sent my way each week. You people keep me going! 
Ponderize: 3 Nephi 9:14
Xoxo Hermana Nielsen 

Us with Hermana Juana. We are teaching her the Temple Class so that her and her husband can get sealed in April, she's one of the most faithful people I've ever met! I <3 Juana! 

Our freezer :)


Pics at the Basilica

1.The city Caacupé 
 2. Us with our District and Zone leaders


Ybyraty
1. This is the easy way up....

2. Hermana Ovejero and I (Niagra Falls is dripping down my face)


No comments:

Post a Comment