Monday, February 8, 2016

HI!

Hello from Paraguay, the hottest place on earth!!

Seriously, I am melting away, it's awesome!!! I'm just gonna cut to the chase. We have been finding a lot of new investigators this week! We have been teaching the Restoration a lot and I LOVE IT!!! My testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon have grown so much! I love testifying of all of it!! My job is so fun!! Like who else in the world gets to walk around all day and teach people about the gospel?! (Only me and 75000 other missionaries) #blessed.

I still love my companion SO MUCH!!! She's really incredible, and so so patient with me and my Spanish and everything else! She talks really fast so I'm always like Ummmmm what did you just say??? hahaha but she's learning so much and has grown a lot!

We had a cool experience this week. We were walking outside and it was hotter than I ever thought possible and this lady was sitting under a tree in her yard so we stopped and talked to her and she is super Catholic. She was telling us to go home and wait until it was a little more cooler to leave and do what we do. I was like "but we're tryna find the people that the Lord has prepared for us ya know?" And she said to me, "That's the difference between you guys and me. That's the difference between the Catholics and the Mormons. You guys will be outside teaching about Christ all day but we wait until it's a more convenient time for us." I don't know if I took it the way she meant it but it's true. We will do anything that Christ asks because we love Him and we know that this is what will give people the most lasting happiness.

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done but it's so worth it. We see miracles and blessings on a daily basis and I have been blessed more than I thought possible. Keep going and moving forward for the cause of Christ.

Ponderize: Heleman 5:12

Happy Valentine's Week!

Hermana Nielsen


No comments:

Post a Comment