Monday, February 1, 2016

This week has been crazy! We've been finding a lot of new people to teach but nadie is coming to church so........nadie esta progresando. But we're really happy and we have our greenie fire going strong!

My companion is seriously so so so awesome and so fun! She's a really hard worker and she loves the work. I am so happy to be with her! She's taught me how to make fried eggs and good (Latina) rice and I've taught her how to make brownies so we've got a pretty good companionship going on! :) It's just freaking me out how fast the time is going, I don't like it!


This week we had a MIRACLE happen! There's a less active member that seriously wanted nothing to do with us. We have to pass her house every time we go teach one of the converts and she always ignored us or said hi and bye at the same time jajaja. We tried to talk to her a couple of times and she was like no way José but then my awesome companion got here and was like "we should try to talk to her" so I was like okay, porque no?! So we stopped by her house one day and she said that she wanted to show us pics from her baptism but she had to find them first so she told us to come back another day. We went back and SHE LET US IN!!!!!! We started talking to her about everything and I felt like I should share Alma 7:11-12 and she just started bawling. She told us about everything that's going on in her life right now and she just lives alone in this little shed. I've never gotten emotional in a lesson until then. It is really incredible the opportunity we have to help others use the Atonement of Christ. I love sharing with people the hope that the gospel brings and that it's never too late to come back! 

Ponderize:Alma 48:17

Con cariño, Hermana Nielsen 


No comments:

Post a Comment